Monday, August 27, 2012

Behold the Raw Chronicles.  I think it's about time I had a general blog that addresses the life that is mine, Jill. Nothing over thought, nothing too fancy, all raw.  I'm guessing a lot of the topics that you'll find here in the future will be either be health or art related. But hey, there's more to me than health and art, so you'll have to just wait patiently and read. Here's a list of my likes and dislikes to whet your appetite.


Likes:
My brand new Vitamix!
Beaches
Art (duh)
My two kitty cats (Michael and Kira-siblings)
Glee (the show)
Film (especially independent, hell yeah!)
Philosophical pondering
The Redwoods
Farmers Markets
Massages and when people play with my hair (PLEASE)
"Natural" living
Project Runway
Quality magazines
Healthy desserts
Yoga (which I am seriously missing)
Bags!

Dislikes:
That time of the month (ahem, you know..)
Meatloaf
Refined Foods
Cleaning the litter box
Doing dishes
Cleaning in general
LAUNDRY (the devil)
Being really hungry
Smelly armpits (yep)
Not finding enough shoes for my wide feet :( (and I love shoes, too)


There you have it. I've left quite a bit out, but that's okay. You can fill in the rest by reading my blog as time passes. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment