Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Good Morning

Hello
I report to you live from an apartment with an exceptionally clean kitchen. Hooray! Today is a new day and it shall be treated as such. Today will be more of a relaxing day since A.) I took large doses of antihistamines for my itchy scalp which make me groggy the next day, and B.) My *special* friend that visits every month is going to be here any day now.

I can't stand feeling this irritable. My time of the month does that, and exacerbates physical symptoms making me more irritable. It makes me want to smoke green, which is a no-no for me right now, because it makes me crave bad foods, and while I'm not totally sure I think it may be contributing to the itchy factor on my scalp.

Exciting stuff, huh? Anywho, I've been playing with the "talk to yourself" as a child exercise and think its most effective. I think what's important is to remember to do it every day. It's so interesting to do. It makes me feel as if I never want to consume that could be detrimental to my body inside. And it makes me want to be more patient and forgiving with myself. To baby myself, in a way.

That's all for now. Thankful for the ability to blog. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment